| | |
精选文章

成为一个成熟的世界公民(一)

2018-12-20 作者: Thomas Huebl

过去一年,国际国内社会事件频发,地方保护主义、民粹主义趋势抬头

每一个新闻、每一张照片,都刺激着我们的神经

扪心自问,时代洪流之下,生命渺小短暂

我与时代如何相连?

我能为人类命运共同体贡献什么?

越是此刻,意识到 "WE" 就越发重要

无论来自哪里、身在何处

我们的幸福与苦难相互交织

我们的成功与失败相互依存

我们是涓涓细流,也是大江大海

我们是点点星光,也是浩瀚银河

我们有意愿、也有能力,成为一个成熟的世界公民

When they go low, we go high.



节选自 托马斯·希伯尔威廉·尤里 的线上对谈


What we really need, in this time, is people who see, people who present,

在当代,我们最需要的是那些能够看见、临在、


and people who participate in the current process.

并参与到时事发展进程中的人们。


What I mean by that, we call this “social or global social witnessing”

我们称其为“社会或全球社会的见证”


– to be a witness of our time.

— 成为我们时代的见证者。


And the witness of our time means that I’m precisely watching my feeling awareness of being a responsible citizen of this world.

身为时代的见证者,意味着我在仔细观察,作为一个负责的全球公民的我有何所感所想。


When I see the current processes

当我看到时事的发展进程,


and I feel whatever I feel

我是能如实感受我的所有情绪,


or I’m aware of the fact that I stop feeling.

还是意识到其实我对这些时事漠不关心。


Then I’m very precise with my inner state,

然后,我也认真细致地对待自己的内在状态,


because I believe the collective shadows and a lot of what we see at the moment in the word

因为我相信集体阴影和许多我们在当今世界里看到的人事,


is collective unconscious dynamics that are being surfaced strongly in order to come into the light.

都是集体无意识的暗流强而有力的浮现,从而被大家看到。


And even, however it looks like now, and it’s important how it looks like,

然而,无论它看起来是什么样子,或是有多重要,


but it’s more important how much I can stay in a state of responding,

更为重要的是,我在多大程度上可以安住于对这些人事的回应的状态里,


of my response ability – my ability to respond to the current-life circumstances.

安住于我回应当下生命境遇的能力之中。


And/or I see that I actually shut down my interior

抑或是,我看到自己关闭了内心,


and I cannot stay connected, or I do not want to stay connected,

不能、或是不愿与内在保持连接,


or I see how I start resisting the current process in the world.

抑或是,我看到内心是开始抵抗这个世界现行的运作。


And I think a lot is at stake at the moment,

眼下很多情形危如累卵,


and there are many, many strong dynamics happening at the moment in the U.S.,

现在美国形势波云诡谲。


but not just in the U.S.,

而且不仅是美国,


I think for the whole world, also crucial times for Europe, and crucial times for the global community.

我认为对全世界而言,欧洲也到了至关重要的时刻。


And we always said in the courses,

我常常谈及一个话题,


I think two things that the complexity, the simplicity in the right cup. The complexity, the simplicity in an appropriate cup.

我认为存在一个能够同时承载复杂性与单纯性的容器。

So whatever seems as a complex system,

一个系统之所以看似复杂,


is complex for a cup that is too small.

是因为容器太小无法承载。


The complexity is simplicity when the cup is big enough.

如果容器足够大,复杂即是单纯。


Which means if there is too much water for a pipe system,

好比说,如果一个管道系统承载太多的水,


either there is too much pressure in the pipe system or the pipe system breaks.

管道系统中便会压强过大甚至爆裂。


If the cup is too small and there is too much fluid,

如果容器太小而液体太多,


it will overflow and the cup will not be able to contain the fluid,

液体会因容器无法承载而溢出。


but if the cup is big enough, if the base is big enough,

而如果容器足够大、如果基础足够坚固,


the complexity of the system can be hosted,

系统的复杂性便能得到有效应对,


and actually appears less complex but more simple.

系统也会呈现出更少的复杂性以及更多的单纯性。


So a lot of what we do in the work is that

其实我们所做的大量工作如下:


when we work on the base and on the grounding,

当我们针对基础与落地的部分进行练习时,


we open the cup,

我们会将容器打开,


we create a bigger cup, a bigger pipe system, a bigger container or base,

我们会创造出一个更大的管道系统、一个更大的容器或者基础,


in order to hold the complexity of our life.

来支撑我们生命的复杂性。


If a company grows very strongly and the complexity grows,

一个公司飞速发展的时候,其复杂性往往也在增加,


but the base doesn’t grow, it’s unhealthy.

但若是它的基础却没有同步成长,便是不健康的。


So the base needs to grow with the growth of the company,

因此这个基础应当与公司同步成长,


otherwise inside, many people will be stressed,

否则公司内部的许多人会倍感压力,


will be burned out, will have all kinds of symptoms.

会心力交瘁,并经历各种状况。


...

未完待续

下周请继续阅读

成为一个成熟的世界公民(二)




阅读更多精彩文章
扫码关注微信公众号